Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Still Waiting...

Well I'm not due for three more weeks but I have been having pretty strong contractions on and off for the past four days! I am hoping this little girl comes early, meanwhile Casey is hoping she waits until after finals are over, on December 17!!! I have an appointment today then I will have a better understanding of where we are, keep your fingers crossed for me ;), and I will keep you posted on any progress or changes. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, good luck with the baby! I hope Bey handles things okay, that is the most stressful part! I love your family pics and I say good for you, you look beautiful.

Micah and Melinda said...

yeah!! Poor Casey for his sake I hope you can hold out till the end... but maybe now would be better, what if the baby comes during finals! Good luck one way or the other!

Mama F said...

Can't wait to meet baby Eva!

Jennifer said...

I thought we might have baby news by now! Hope things are good!

Micah and Melinda said...

I need your address and Nan and Jims for X-mas cards...Please Help!

How are you feeling? We will be in Utah for X-mas... I would love to meet my new cousin...hope everthing goes perfect!