Well I finally got new family pictures taken, the last time we had pictures taken Bey was two weeks old, so here are a few of my favorites.
I know it is kind of crazy to have pictures taken four weeks before I'm due but I think that they turned out pretty good, even though I look puffy and large!
4 comments:
You look absolutely gorgeous! No puffiness involved. I'm a fan of the first photo you posted... very sweet of Belen! Cheers!
Oh I just love them... who did them... I can't believe how big Belen is! I think you look beautiful, your glowing!
Your pictures turned out really great. I love Ashlee. She does such a good job. I can't wait to see more!
You don't look puffy and large. You look beautiful and I love the pics!! Their darling. I finally got your tag done! :)
Post a Comment