Saturday, December 13, 2008

She's Here!

These pictures are a little out of order, but oh well. After two weeks of false labor I was DONE! so my doctor induced me Monday night at about 8:30, at 11:30 they broke my water, and Eva Noel was born at 2:08 Dec. 9, she and her Grandma Barber share the same birthday! Since we have been home she has been an absolute angel. Most of the time she is sleeping, or eating, but she is so much fun and we are enjoying getting to know her!

This is usually how you will find her, sound asleep.

Belen meeting her new sister for the first time, she is actually doing really well, sometimes she gets upset about sharing her Mommy but most of the time she wants to smother her in kisses.


Everyone can't believe how much hair she was born with but to me it doesn't seem like that much after seeing how much Rilee Grace (Rachel's baby) was born with, it was at least twice as long!


The nurse took this right after she was born, I know I look frightening, but at least I have a good excuse!
I am so glad she is here and you can all look forward to lots more pictures, we are praying she stays as good as she in now, but only time will tell!



6 comments:

CRH said...

Hey, hey! I figured she was here when I saw someone's Mom out blowing the leaves in your front yard! Congrats! She's a beauty! What's your favorite dinner? I'll bring one over sometime, if you want!

CRH said...

By the way, it's me Jenna making the comments.

Micah and Melinda said...

Yay !!!! We are so happy for you guys!!! If mason gets better by the time we are in Utah then we will come see you guys! Oh I can't tell you how precious she is!

Lindsey said...

Cute baby Lindsy, I am glad she is here and you are done :)

Racie said...

congrats! She is so cute!

Caroline said...

Congrats!! Eva is so sweet. I love all that hair! Was it a lot easier the second time around?