I love her blue eyes!
This was at Lake Louise in Banff Canada last summer, one of my favorite pictures.
This was taken last year for Mother's Day, she was so tiny!I was looking at my giant child today and was missing when she was little baby, I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures of her and remember when she was my tiny girl. I love how much fun she is now but still miss having a baby in the house, but I guess soon enough we will have a big girl and a tiny baby!

7 comments:
Cute pictures, but that made me want to see some newer pictures too! I decided to try blogging again for a while - new address though: www.jenniferannbarber.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!
Hurry up and get your latest pics up I haven't seen your baby in well over a year!!! What an awful cousin i have been, especially since Casey and I were so close growing up.
I am so excited you have a blog!! I had no idea that we had a school blog either how crazy. Ok so how are you guys doing and how is the whole family? I am so excited for Travie and Carolyn? How fun that we are all having babies at the same time!!! Maxine is loving life!! I am sure Geraldine is too!!
I added a new post too! Amazing! CUte pictures of Be!
Hey girl! How are you? You have a beautiful family. PS-this is Angie Antoccia.
Hey! Where are the promised newer pictures? Hope you're too busy doing fun summer stuff!
Hey Lindsy
My husband Jay and I are living in the armpit of Alabama. Just above the panhandle of Florida. Jay is at Blackhawk school with the military. Been here almost 7 months and will be here about another year. I work at a big corp. bank called Wachovia and spend most of my time eating really good fried food. We go to the beach a lot. Been to New Orleans, Atlanta etc. Some great places I might add.
What has been going on with you? Besides what you have on your blog :)
Glad you wrote back!
I heard there was a dam break close to where you guys were/are at on Powell... hope you are all ok!
Post a Comment