Friday, May 23, 2008
Hello?
I was just online blog surfing and I am now rededicated to posting more often and getting some pictures on. Life is great C is taking the summer off and we are doing lots of projects around the house, namely a garden, we are half way through planting and are looking forward to seeing little sprouts here in a few days. We also have some news, we are expecting our second bundle of joy! I just had my first appointment and I am at 11 weeks and my due date is Dec. 14, soooooo long away. As of right now we are bothing leaning towards a boy, with our daughter I was never sick and felt great through the whole pregnancy, but this time around I want to live in either the bath tub or in bed! Hopefully the crappiness will subside in a few weeks! For now that is all, but I will be getting some pictures up in the next few days, B has grown so much those who haven't seen her in a while won't belive how huge she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah for babies!
i got you added to the class blog. thanks for finding and send any others our way. congrats on baby #2 too!
Post a Comment